Wednesday, August 24, 2011

There Away love


Where your love ..?
when I asked about the whippy feel satisfied ..
hill miss getting higher ..
make love more swing ..

 
where your love ..?
he can not touch me, but learned taste ..
I saw that he could not, but always I enjoy ..
he could not be heard, but his voice is right gorge ..
he did not have with me ..
but i know, he was carrying my love ..
do not you ask again where love is ..
Love is not visible and not visible ..
Love there, untouched, and I feel ..
have my love, but love is far away there ..
Fly dove ..

 
he currently own approach ..
whisper it, the heart is always singing ..
like chirp that may not be in the know ..
but love, there will always be the heart ..
For you my beloved, if I close Feel on your ..
embrace, fondle, and friends ..
though still in a dream swing ..
believe me .. This love will never cease ..
For you and you alone will be fixed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment