Friday, August 26, 2011

My story


My first person I love will love you forever until the end



The first time I saw you in the classroom
my heart beats rapidly.
identical spirits with a smile you love me who had been dead right this world.
I like to see the happy laughter as though you made ​​me feel good to see you.
even at the moment I can not have your heart again.
but after three years I harbored a love in your state so I can not reply to love another girl.
DUREN I try to loyal to you even though I had to make with others just like me.
but not in love with them
DUREN. I love you that one.
and you princess in my heart.

I open at the time of your facebook.
I see you lost the heart of sadness DUREN you love.
I tried to get close to you, but.
people who want to right you.
when you do not know.
someone very spacial is waiting for you.
I say a prayer that I met my mate right to you.

finally I could also have a good heart and love you.
I was happy and I hope to be a lover who can guide you to become a useful for the future.
DUREN I love you for the last three years.

why I too love you right?
Because your face look like me and love me who died.
I love your smile
laughter you
your conversation.
your voice
intimacy with me.
you were so spoiled with me
you were so comfortable with me.
and i love the sound of your voice
and the way that we touch
i love your warm smile
your kind thoughtful way
the joy that you bring
to my life everyday
i love you today
as i have from the start
and i'II LOVE YOU FOREVER
WITH ALL OF MY HEART
I hope you do not leave me.
DUREN if you leave me.
so this blog will be a memory expression of faith of a man named ..
loyal
honest
obey

in love .... the emotional expressions of a poet who is extremely loyal to: Siti Rohana :)

Faithful: Mohammad Syafie razak

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment