Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dooodolls gets the vinyl treatment for STGCC 2011!

 

DOOODOLLS is coming back this year, but not just with their signature plush. Darren, whom I met two years ago at STGCC 2009, gave me a special preview last year and now it's finally safe for me to announce the launch of their very own vinyl toys at STGCC this year! If you have been a long-time fan, I'm sure you have been dying for Cupido to get vinylified! What? Who's Cupido? Go FAMILIARISE with the characters now! Kalor should be coming in Series 2! 

 'They’re retro! They’re hip! Collector will make a beeline for these vinyl Dooodolls figurines. Stand them up, pose their movable heads and arms…with a little imagination, they’re endlessly entertaining.'

They are retro?! I don't know if that's what I'll call these little dudes but they are definitely going to be fun! Big smiles everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment